This job is no longer available
The role is to work with Insurance clients to enhance their Capital Management capabilities to support Performance Management and Regulatory Reporting activities. The main responsibilities include:
- Developing offerings and clearly defined client relevant propositions
- Supporting origination and sales efforts
- Working with clients to define their Capital Management strategy and framework
- Delivery of planning, analysis and design of organisation, processes, data and systems required for implementing a Capital Management framework including determining risk appetite, modelling of capital and determining capital requirements, balance sheet structuring, stress testing, calculating key risk adjusted performance metrics and the ORSA
- Implementation of capital management solutions, primarily business and technology change.
The individual will play a leading role in identifying, sourcing, translating and prioritising requirements and will work closely with the Capital Management, Actuarial, Risk Management, Finance and Technology functions of clients to understand the requirements and translate them into process flows and target operating model deliverables.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working in a Capital Management environment in the Insurance Sector with accountability for key stakeholder relationships. For more senior candidates, the role would involve day-to-day management of a team of consulting staff and business representatives, as well as analysis of business problems. The ability to manage user expectations is essential as are problem solving skills, with a good understanding of when to escalate risks or issues. All candidates are expected to work collaboratively with the relevant areas / skill sets within Accenture to achieve the right solution for Clients.
- Provide SME input into analysis, solution design, build and implementation
- Act as key point of contact for Capital Management processes queries and risk mitigations
- Ensure current and future business requirements are catered for by the project
- Provide support to Design Authority for design queries, change requests and prioritisation issues
- Ensure team has an up to date functional knowledge and is aware of industry best practice and industry standards
- Continually improve knowledge of relevant business processes and suggest process improvements
- Work with the client to define new processes, standards and KPIs
Set the vision, goals and guiding principles for change
Understanding the regulatory issues driving the industry; the strategic responses firms should adopt; how firms should govern and implement regulatory change; detailed understanding of key regulatory issues (e.g. Solvency II, RDR, TCF, AML, KYC etc) and Regulatory bodies / processes (e.g. FSA, ABI, EIOPA)
Understanding the numbers that drive risk management decisions, e.g. EEV, VaR, Economic Capital, ROE, RAROC
Specific functional expertise covering Technical Provisions, Solvency Balance Sheet, Capital Calculation, Stress Testing, Pricing and the ORSA
Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
Interested applicants should contact Winston Drummond at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 248 2244