Finance Business Partner - Underwriting
We are currently recruiting for an excellent client of ours based in the heart of the City. The role requires a thorough individual who is driven to deliver high quality analysis and output, with the ability to work collaboratively within and across teams. The individual needs to be capable of evaluating requirements and framing outputs to provide insightful management information.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Analytical individual with at least 5 years of London Market experience gained working in a Finance, Actuarial or Risk role.
- Experience of business performance management disciplines; for example planning, budgeting, forecasting, balanced business scorecards and KPI reporting.
- Highly numerate individual with financial modelling capability.
- Technically adept using Microsoft applications (Excel, VBA and PowerPoint) to model, analyse and structure output.
- The ability to establish effective working relationships across the business.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively to ensure successful completion of work in a timely manner.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to use initiative whilst being involved in a number of ongoing projects at any time.