Solvency II and Economic Capital Consolidation – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Consolidation team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Consolidation of the Group SII and ECap results,
- Report on analysis of change,
- Liaise with key account holders in the BU’s to discuss any challenges,
- Present reports to stakeholders across the group,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Good understanding of key aspects of the balance sheet,
- Strong communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Solvency II and Economic Capital Consolidation – Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly