Qualified Actuary – Group Capital
Our client, a FTSE 100 Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Group Capital Team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the consolidation of the group SII and Economic Capital results,
- Assist in the production of financial reports and MI
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong background across SII and Economic Capital,
- Understanding of Reporting,
- Strong communications kills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Actuary – Group Capital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly