IMAP Actuary | day rate contract
Oliver James Associates are currently supporting a leading UK Life insurer with a IMAP Actuary position as a member of an established team. This is a six month contract to assist the business with the internal model application and involves liaising with the PRA alongside completing technical validation and documentation work.
The suitable candidate will:
- Be a qualified actuary
- Have significant Life and Pensions experience
- Have completed IMAP, ORSA and internal model validation work previously in a lead position
- Have a thorough knowledge of the SII regulations
- Be available to start a new assignment within the next few weeks
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you match these requirements then please contact Ani Pannell with a copy of your CV at Ani.Pannell@ojassociates.com. Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across the Actuarial market, and we look forward to your application.
Apply for IMAP Actuary | day rate contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly