Our client, a leading insurer, is looking for a part qualified Actuarial analyst to join the Pricing team in their London office.
- Develop Radar models to inform policy level pricing recommendations
- Identify and deliver New Rating Factors to enhance pricing risk selection
- Develop and maintain SAS programs
- Work closely with key stakeholders and senior management and key stakeholders to review and support business decisions
- Provide support and guidance to junior analysts
- Nearly/newly qualified Actuary
- Personal lines pricing experience preferred
- Experience with SAS and Radar
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly