Associate Investment Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a Part Qualified Investment Analyst to support the investment practice of the client in hand where you will be providing a first class service to a variety of UK companies.
Reporting into a member of the senior management team you will have the followng responsibilities:
- Preparing investment performance reports,
- Assisting with investment manager research,
- Supporting and developing junior members of staff,
- Fully managing the client's expectations as an active member of the client team,
- Attend client meetings.
This is a great opportunity to really cement yourself and then grow with one of the UK's leading consultancies. Alongside the opportunity of the role you will be fully supported with either the FIA or CFA qualifications.
To be successful within the role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Be progressing through either FIA or CFA qualifications,
- At least 3 years experience working with defined benefit pension schemes (either pension consultancy or investment consultancy),
- Strong communication and computer skills.
If you would like any further information in relation to the role please contact James Gent via email on email@example.com
Apply for Associate Investment Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly