Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer in their search a nearly/newly qualified Reserving Actuary with significant Commercial Lines Reserving experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing best estimate reserves, assisting in setting syndicates’ reserves
- Producing actual versus expected analysis and reserve distributions
- Producing Solvency II Technical Provisions, and other documentation
Key skills required:
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary
- Good academic record, and good progress through the Actuarial exams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Reserving experience within general insurance
- Proficiency in ResQ
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Reserving Analyst/Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly