Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary - Fiduciary Oversight
Our client, a leading consultancy, have the requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary (or CFA) to join their Fiduciary Oversight team.
- Manager selection and due diligence
- Advise both Corporate and Trustee clients on investment strategies
- Put forward LDI considerations
- Act as a point of contact for your clients
- Help manage a team of at least 10 people
You will have had previous exposure to LDI with proven stakeholder management skills. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, in addition swift progression and a competitive package are also offered.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Jude Parveselli at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary - Fiduciary Oversight
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly