Senior Investment Consultant
This is a senior appointment for my client's Manchester practice.
In an integral role in which you will make an real impact in a team, you will enjoy exposure to broader work than traditional investment consulting, working with complex clients and assisting with ways in which to drive growth in an already established and successful team.
Taking a lead on clients, you will consider how risk is best managed in the current pensions market, which investment strategies are best employed to reduce mismatch between assets and liabilities and importantly, how both Trustees and employers might capitalise on current market developments and innovations.
For this role, you will have or be:
- FIA or CFA qualified with at least 8 years' experience
- Leadership responsibility for a significant team with management ability
- Demonstrable track record of having advised DB pension schemes and leading on clients
- Experience of new business pitches or presentations
- Excellent level of technical knowledge including asset classes, investment managers and their products, and investment strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity in the Manchester market with a highly regarded name in the consultancy space. Do get in touch for further detail.
Senior Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173
Apply for Senior Investment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly