Senior Pricing Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a London based Insurer who is looking for a part-qualified analyst with at least 2 years' experience in GI Personal Lines Pricing.
- Provide accurate pricing analysis under direction of Pricing Managers
- Assist in the refinement of renewal optimisation framework
- Contribute to the refinement of retainer models
- Maintain and develop the efficiency of the modelling, projection processes and techniques
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure that technical information is presented and communicated by effective means, both verbal and written, for interpretation for a range of audiences
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior members of the team
- Experience of Personal Lines Pricing
- In-depth experience of Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Access and Emblem
The successful candidate will be an experienced analyst, with at least 2 years’ experience in General Insurance Pricing. Ideally the candidate will have good experience in SAS.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Dario at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.