Senior Investment Analyst
Our client, a market leading Asset Manager, require a Newly Qualified Actuary or CFA to join their Investments team.
- Provide ALM analysis and internally present it
- Develop innovative investment strategies
- Effectively manage DB pension scheme risks
- Manage projects in accordance with relevant reporting requirements
- Keep your senior colleagues up to date with changes in the regulatory environment
This role offers the chance to join a market leader during a period of rapid growth. Successful candidates will have strong academics with significant exposure to ALM as well as previous experience of designing bespoke investment strategies. Numerate with excellent interpersonal skills, you will have a passion for in depth investment analysis. This role offers a highly competitive package as well as flexible benefits and a generous bonus.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.