Nearly/Newly Qualified Investments Actuary
Our client, a rapidly growing consultancy, have the requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Investments Actuary to join their team in Manchester.
- Produce internal investment models for both clients and colleagues
- Understand and effectively present ALM work
- Consistently conduct manager research
- Inform your clients of your Investment Strategies in regards to their pension scheme
- Lead your junior colleagues
You must have previous experience working on DB Pensions in another consultancy, with the ideal candidate working in the investments space. This will be a core-consulting role as such impeccable communication skills are required along with a sound technical knowledge. The role offers the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing consultancies in the UK. Furthermore, the role offers a competitive salary, flexible benefits and a generous bonus.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Jude Parveselli at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.