Head of Reporting
Our client, a leading UK life insurer, have a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Lead on the production of actuarial reports across Solvency II, IFRS, ECap and EV,
- Development of group wide methodologies,
- Act as a key point of contact between the reporting function and the ALM, Capital and Investments teams,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong reporting skills across Solvency II, IFRS, ECap and EV,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 585 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Head of Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly