Solvency II actuary - Contract - Paris
Oliver James Associates are supporting a global reinsurance business based in Paris, France. The business requires a solvency II actuary to support within the Solvency II function on a contract basis. The contract will run from Mid-July to December. Experience of working in the French market is essential.
Start: Mid July
Duration: 5 months
Role: Support the business with Solvency II reporting and calculations.
Experience (must have)
- Actuarial experience within the French life market.
- Solvency II knowledge - modelling, valuations or calculations
- Actuarial qualifications (qualified, part-qualified or equivalent)
- Be based in Paris or willing to relocate (remote working not available)
- French speaking
- Excel/VBA Knowledge
- Experience of cash flow projections.
Applications will be processed quickly so please do not hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in a new contract - please contact Chris Armstrong today, with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com
Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across the Actuarial market and look forward to your application.