DC Associate Investment Consultant - London
Talented DC Associate Investment Consultant required for London office of our client. This exciting new opportunity offers an intense but extremely rewarding work environment. You will be responsible to the team leader, and will be:
- Presenting clear solutions to client problems
- Running a variety of models in connection with investment strategy
- Carry out investment manager and DC provider research to formulate views
- Maintain an up-to-date market knowledge
- Check performance monitoring reports
- Review work done by other staff
You must be CFA or FIA/FFA part-qualified and must have experience of a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the UK fund investment industry, excellent communication skills, demonstrate commercial awareness and work well within at team, being able to participate in group discussions. In return you will receive a highly competitive, greatly rewarding salary and numerous benefits to add to this fantastic opportunity.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Bradley Smith in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for DC Associate Investment Consultant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly