Leeds - Investments Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working with an established retirement consultancy who require a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their investments team.
- Work alongside your senior consultants to provide support for a range of mid-large DB and DC pension clients
- Manager research analysis
- Internal presentation of developments in the market
- Macroeconomic research for use by both your colleagues as well as your clients
- Help develop our clients fiduciary monitoring service
This role will suit candidates who have recently completed their actuarial exams or are making significant progress (CFA candidates will also be considered). Individuals must demonstrate previous investment consulting experience at another retirement consultancy or must have held an investment’s role at an asset manager. This position offers the chance to develop new business from the start as well as the opportunity for swift progression.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Leeds - Investments Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly