Regional Product Actuary (Re-insurance)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top re-insurerin the pricing and product development space. The person in this role will develop innovative poroduct solutions for top clients across Asia and work very closely with Business Development, Underwriting, Pricing, Chief Pricing Actuary Asia and CEOs / Managing Directors.
- Work closely with the Business Development, Pricing, Underwriting, Medical Officers, Claims and the product development function of our client companies to develop and implement innovative product solutions that will drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Conduct research to support the development of pricing bases.
- Review pricing bases and pricing models to be used in new products.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for other product development actuaries.
- Participate in the development of strategy for the Hong Kong / Singapore / High Net Worth markets.
- Accreditation as a fellow in a globally recognized actuarial association (e.g. U.S., Canada, Australia, UK or equivalent)
- 8 - 15 years of actuarial working experience, pricing experience a plus
- Asian language skills desirable
- Knowledge of Asian life insurance markets and product lines highly regarded
- Solid understanding of various Individual life insurance products
- Strong client service focus
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, results oriented and solutions focused
- Innovative, proactive and improvement oriented
To find out more please send your updated CV in Word format to Jason.Strachan@ojassociates.com or contact me on +852 5804 4186 for a confidential discussion.