Investment Analyst - London Consultancy
Investment analyst required for our clients London office, to work on a variety of client manager and research projects, with support of consultants. You will be:
- Liaising with clients and investment managers
- Preparing letters and reports
- Assisting in the preparation of Statement of Investment Principles and Asset Liability Reviews
- Handling the preparation of performance monitoring reports, including receiving and reviewing data from investment managers
- Assisting in the development of more junior members, by overseeing their work and assisting them when necessary
You should have knowledge of retirement plans, investment markets, and Pension Plan valuations, some experience in undertaking the types of tasks outlined above and around 2-3 years’ experience. You should be pursuing credentials through the actuarial, CFA or other relevant qualification.
Brilliant Salary and rewards offered, and a fantastic opportunity to take a senior position in a well-established, well-known and successful company with an interesting and dynamic work environment.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Bradley Smith in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Investment Analyst - London Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly