Methodology and Assumption – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a leading UK life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Methodology and Assumption team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Develop strategic reviews of capital and reporting metrics,
- Act as a point of contact between the 1st and 2nd line teams,
- Present methodology and assumption proposals to senior managers including AFH and Finance Director,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Working knowledge of Capital and Reporting metrics is essential,
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Methodology and Assumption – Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly