Risk Manager – Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
Our client, a leading Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Risk team.
Key Skills and Responsibility:
- Oversight of Insurance and Financial risks facing the business,
- Assist in ORSA development,
- Work on the validation of the Internal Model,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Experience in Stress and Scenario testing,
- Solvency II experience within a risk function is essential,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.