Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a FTSE 100 Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Undertake Solvency II Pillar 3 reporting,
- Bulk Annuity reserve calculations,
- Produce reports relating to the historical Bulk Annuity business,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Reporting experience is essential with knowledge of IFRS, SII and EV metrics,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly