Our client, a leading Global Insurer, is looking for an impressive, nearly or newly qualified Reserving Actuary..
- Assist in the production of key reserving results and analytics, improving existing processes and methodologies
- Performing quarterly reviews of premium, loss and expense reserves on specified business lines
- Communicating results to key actuarial and non-actuarial stakeholders
- Provide inputs into reports, supporting the team's actuarial reporting requirements for regulators
- Engaging in capital modelling activity on an ad-hoc basis, to include capital model calibration process
- Nearly/newly qualified Actuary
- Proficiency in ResQ
- Effective and confident communicator
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in General Insurance, with a significant focus upon reserving.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.