Portfolio Management - Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary/CFA
Fairbank Partners are currently working with an established consultancy who require a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Portfolio Management team.
- Construct detailed and bespoke portfolios for client use
- Continually develop new investment strategies in line with current regulatory requirements
- Advise on the implementation of investment solutions
- Regularly present quarterly performance reports
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team
This role suit individuals who come from a quantitative background yet also possess excellent communication skills. Candidates who can exemplify technical as well as client facing expertise are preferred. This role offers the chance to join a rapidly growing team within a market leading consultancy as well as a highly competitive package.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.